Small Warning

You may find certain words (red on my computer) double underlined and might be tempted to click on these for further info. Don't. They only lead to an incipid advertiser who has somehow marked almost all pages with these underlines (including the first page of my bank). We are used to clicking for further info, but NOT on red ?? DOUBLE UNDERLINE. This only takes you to Yum Advertisers. Other than that, enjoy our site. Your Administrator

Friday, December 19, 2014

For Baton Rouge Friends Meeting Jubilee Year, 2015!

"Starting from within, working in a circle, in a sacred manner, we heal and develop ourselves, our relationships and our world." taken from a blog, Laura Lein-Svencner, lone crow art. I want to come here daily, and starting from within, working in a sacred manner, heal and nurture myself, my relationships and my world. Anyone want to meet me here?

1 comment:

Pam Daigle Arnold said...

Probably not daily, but weekly would be a good goal for me. Being a Quaker is important to me and I want to be a better one, because if I am a better Quaker, I'll be a better person.