Small Warning

You may find certain words (red on my computer) double underlined and might be tempted to click on these for further info. Don't. They only lead to an incipid advertiser who has somehow marked almost all pages with these underlines (including the first page of my bank). We are used to clicking for further info, but NOT on red ?? DOUBLE UNDERLINE. This only takes you to Yum Advertisers. Other than that, enjoy our site. Your Administrator

Friday, May 9, 2014

Let's see if I can make this work...

     I've been really enjoying the Quaker Speak videos produced each week by FGC (Friends General Conference).  Each one is about 5 minutes long.  Each one touches on a new aspect of Quakerism.  Each one is well done and informative.  I'm going to post this and then see if clicking on the website address below will take me from our blog page to the videos.  Cross your fingers...

quakerspeak.com

Oh, boy!  Check one more thing off my "I can do this!" list.  So now, YOU can enjoy the videos, too.  How about sharing your thoughts on a specific one here in our blog??

In the Light,
Pam

No comments: