Small Warning

You may find certain words (red on my computer) double underlined and might be tempted to click on these for further info. Don't. They only lead to an incipid advertiser who has somehow marked almost all pages with these underlines (including the first page of my bank). We are used to clicking for further info, but NOT on red ?? DOUBLE UNDERLINE. This only takes you to Yum Advertisers. Other than that, enjoy our site. Your Administrator

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Be the light

Good morning, Friends!
I'd like to share an article with all of you that I read this morning in Sojourners magazine.  And, if I can figure out how to include into this blog a photo I took, I'll share it later.  But for now, I recommend the following article for your reading:  

                             http://sojo.net/blogs/2014/01/20/be-light/

I experimented with creating a link and, in my email I was able to click on the above line and get to the article.  If the link doesn't automatically open, please try to enter the address into your computer so that you can access the article.

Peace.
Pam


No comments: