Small Warning

You may find certain words (red on my computer) double underlined and might be tempted to click on these for further info. Don't. They only lead to an incipid advertiser who has somehow marked almost all pages with these underlines (including the first page of my bank). We are used to clicking for further info, but NOT on red ?? DOUBLE UNDERLINE. This only takes you to Yum Advertisers. Other than that, enjoy our site. Your Administrator

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Good morning, Friends!

Today I want to ask you to consider a few things...

1.  Share this blog address with a friend or two so our computer community will grow.

2.  Post something yourself...so our computer community will grow. :-)

3.  Go to "quakerspeak.com" and sign up for the weekly videos being produced on all things Quaker.  Well, not ALL things, but a nice selection.  This is an FGC (Friends General Conference) project and I highly recommend it to you and yours.

I am thankful today for my computer and the way it enables me to connect with the world.  And I am also thankful today for the magnificent wild flowers blooming all around our house.  The first grass cutting will be a huge undertaking but the wait is so worthwhile.  If you've got time, come out to visit and see what I'm talking about.

in the Light,
Pam

No comments: